Terms + Conditions
FLATIRON Side Door is a local address for likeminded people. Created by family and friends, for family and friends, we hope Side Door is an entry into a moment of community, engagement and good times for you and yours.
Here are some fun facts, terms, conditions and event notes for you to peruse.
- Side Door has a capacity for approximately 100 guests.
- Side Door is open for trade on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1pm.
- Side Door is licenced until midnight indoor and 10pm outdoors. We ask all of our guests in the wine garden to adhere to this strict outdoor curfew and welcome you to join us inside from 10pm – midnight.
- Menus are subject to seasonal changes.
- Absolutely no outside food or drink is to be brought onto – or consumed within – the premises unless arranged previously for an event.
- Music levels indoors and outdoors will be managed according to the limitations of our licensing laws, and respect of thy neighbours.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Side Door wine garden.
- We reserve the right to ask any person behaving in an irresponsible manner to leave the venue.
- We assume no responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to guests.
SIDE DOOR RESPECTS
- Side Door is a local place for all the community, where friends and family are always welcome. We promote equality and consideration in everything we do. We ask you to respect neighbours outside the venue and our staff within the venue at all times.