E V E N T S
Thank you for considering Side Door for your special event. It means so much to us that you have connected to this space we hold so dear. We endeavour to ensure your special occasion is one to remember.
Emma + Ben Bangay
- Side Door offers exclusivity on venue hire on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Events may run in the morning, afternoon, evening or all day for a fixed rate depending on the time of function.
- Side Door is open to the public Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1pm. The entire venue or wine garden may be hired exclusively during these times at a higher event hire rate. These rates are available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org
- Side Door capacity is approximately 100 indoors and outdoors. Please be mindful that the outdoor area will close by 10pm due to strict licencing when booking your event or visit. All guests can then move indoors – licensed until midnight.
- Menus are subject to seasonal changes.
- Side Door can cater for your function or introduce outside catering at your request. Please contact email@example.com for catering options.
- All dietary requirements, allergies and additional requests must be confirmed no later than two weeks prior to event.
- No further food or wine alternations may be approved after this time.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Side Door wine garden.
- We love cakes but we don’t bake them on site! We do however welcome you to bring your own cake for booked events. This must be advised upon confirmation of event.
- There is a cakeage fee of $3 per person where there is prep, cutting and service required.
- You are welcome to bring your own playlist for functions. This must be compatible to our sound system with a standard headphone jack or on a USB.
- Private events on trade days may require security and a guest confirmation at the door. We will assess at the time of booking your event.
- If security is required you will be charged to you at $50 per hour – beginning half an hour before the commencement of your event and concluding half an hour after your event.
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing one month in advance of event date.
- A 50% deposit of hire + food / wine package must be received at this time also to confirm booking.
- Tentative bookings are not held.
- March – November: Room hire fee or minimum spend deposit is non-refundable if a function is cancelled within 30 days of the event.
- November – February: Room hire fee or minimum spend deposit is non-refundable if a function is cancelled within 60 days of the event.
- Balance of Side Door event package for your function must be paid in full a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.
SIDE DOOR RIGHTS
- Here at Side Door we take the safety and comfort of our guests, staff and neighbours very seriously. We reserve the right to ask any person behaving in an irresponsible or disrespectful manner to leave the venue.
- We assume no responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to guests.